Ashland's Model SBI350 incline conveyor provides a smooth conveying surface and allows movement of cartons, boxes, etc., floor-to-floor in either direction. It can also be used to increase elevation in gravity flow situations.
If you have any questions regarding slider bed inclines, please CONTACT US. We would be happy to provide any additional information you might need.
· Belting: PVC 120 rough top.
· Bed: 14 ga. steel.
· Drive Pulley: 8" diameter crowned and lagged with 1-7/16" diameter shaft.
· Frame: 3-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 11 ga. steel channel.
· Tail Pulley: 4" diameter crowned with 1-3/16" diameter shaft.
· Return Rollers: 1.9" diameter adjustable.
· Take-Up: 12" take-up travel.
· Bearings: Sealed and pre-lubricated with cast iron housings.
· Motor: 3/4 HP 230/460 3 phase 60 HZ TEFC, other voltages & HP available.
· Drive: Right hand center drive.
· Power Feeder: Not included, chain driven power feeder available to provide a smooth transition to incline.
· Nose-Over: Double Nose-Over included, adjustable from 0-30 degrees.
· Belt Speed: 60 FPM constant, variable and other constant speeds available.
· Controls: Not included, available are manual starters, magnetic starters, push button stations, photo eyes, etc.
· Floor Supports: Not included, refer to Supports section, castered supports available. Support BF is same as conveyor BF (Between Frame) or belt width plus 3".